In this 4-hour workshop, you’ll build a strong speaking foundation, explore new powerful presentation techniques, and venture out of your comfort zone toward public speaking success.
Saturday, July 31st, 8:30am -12:30pm EST
Saturday, Aug 28th, 8:30am -12:30pm EST
Saturday, Sept 25th, 8:30am - 12:30pm EST
(YOU CAN CHOOSE DATES FOR THE WORKHOP ON THE CHECKOUT FORM)
Location: 50 Milk Street, Boston MA 02108 (Downtown Boston)
Bonuses You’ll Receive When You Register:
1) The Speaker Journal (Value - $35)
The Speaker Journal is a physical journal designed to help you grow as a speaker, clarify your thinking, and present your ideas effectively.
2) One Year Subscription To SpeakFlix (Value - $135/monthly)
Get access to extra BostonSpeaks training, virtual summits, exclusive interviews, and insights to help you grow as a speaker.
What You’ll Learn In The Public Speaking Workshop:
- Learn mental & physical preparation, as well as strategies to help you present with confidence/ease speaking anxiety
- How to go to the root of your speaking challenges and understand how to eliminate them
- Win over your audience by tailoring your message to their needs
- Speak with clarity and purpose that will guide decisions and influence your audiences’ thoughts and behaviors
- Craft presentations that are clear, influential, and most importantly, have the power to grab and hold your audiences’ attention for long periods of time
- The best way to create your introduction to grab your audience’s attention
- Learn how to handle spontaneity, off-the-cuff moments and what to do when things don’t go as planned
- Resonate and create an emotional impact
- Speak and activate your listener’s minds to support your ideas and perspective
- Deliver dynamic presentations by learning how to use your body language and voice for impact
- Develop strong energy and presence to instantly engage your audience
- How to adapt to your chosen communication medium to create the best experience for your audience
- Advanced strategies and tips to learn how to work the stage (in-person, online, and hybrid)
What Happens After Payment?
You'll be sent to a Thank You page and receive a welcome email!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you are unsatisfied or unhappy, your full tuition is refundable two days after the workshop. No questions asked. Email [email protected]