Which Type Of Coaching Is Right For You?
Learn more about these coaching packages below.
Individuals reach out at all different stages of their speaking journey and many individuals have unique scenarios: sometimes it's a presentation they have to give next month, and other times it's a very specific obstacle they need assistance with. At BostonSpeaks, training sessions are customized to your situation and needs. Your speaking goals are important.
How I Can Help You:
✔ Eliminate public speaking anxiety for good (in meetings, large group settings, Zoom meetings, your particular speaking situation). Check out this program to beat public speaking anxiety.
✔ Go from technical to engaging
✔ Get others to believe in and yearn for what you are talking about
✔ How to become clear, concise, and to the point
✔ Delivery, body language, and presence
✔ Filler words, speaking too fast, stumbling, rambling, certain speaking ticks you have
✔ Communicate more effectively with colleagues (how to adapt to their communication style)
✔ Get ready for your specific speaking event (presentation at work, conference or keynote talk, wedding, other speaking event)
How I Can Not Help You:
(If you would like help with these areas, reach out and I can refer you to someone else)
✖ Accent reduction / English accent
✖ How to get paid and booked to speak
✖ To write your speech (I will coach you to get the best ideas/content out and help you with structure but I am not a speechwriter)
✖ To create and design your presentation slides (I will coach you and give you guidance on how to create the best slides but I will not create the slides for you)
Your Next Steps:
- Step 1: Discover which option might be best for you.
- Step 2: Get in touch so I can learn more about your situation and needs.
- Step 3: We'll hop on a video call to see if this is a good fit from both sides and I'll be able to answer any questions you might have.
Beat Public Speaking Anxiety Program
My goals for you when you finish this program:Click Here To Learn More About The Program
The proven coaching program and framework that helps professionals beat public speaking anxiety in 2 months or less.
- You know your public speaking situations are holding you back professionally and personally.
- You have been avoiding speaking situations
- Your nerves are taking over and making decisions for you
- Your heart races, your voice trembles, your body physically shakes and you want to be able to manage all of that
- You used to be confident before in your speaking situations but something happened and now you get in your head
- You've had other speaking coaches or taken other speaking classes in the past but it didn't really solve the problem
- You've done nothing at all and now it's time to take action
Be the best speaker you can be.
- Beat public speaking anxiety
- Become persuasive and influential
- Face personal speaking challenges or feedback received (filler words, certain speaking ticks, speaking too fast, etc)
"I used to be a speaker that people forgot. I would hesitate to speak up most of the time and I didn't believe that I could actually become a better speaker or learn how to be more influential. I thought influence was reserved for superhumans, high-level executives or presidents. I was wrong.
Like you, I've decided to investigate more and I took action on improving my speaking skills.
Fast forward to today and after coaching numerous individuals from entrepreneurs to executives, I've found that there is a simple way for you to grow as a speaker, and it’s this: Invest in the six core areas that drive success—Mindset, Mission, Map, Matter, Manner, Materials or also what I like to call Presentation Intelligence (PQ).
As your coach, I'll be working closely with you to help you improve as a speaker and leader.
-Kit Pang, Founders of BostonSpeaks
"Kit is the real deal. He helped me changed my speaking and forced me to get outside my comfort zone on more than one occasion. I would highly recommend BostonSpeaks!"
Jackie Riso · Senior Project Manager, Boston Children's Hospital
"Go to BostonSpeaks! Truly valuable insights! They helped me make my presentations way more engaging.”
Larry Kim · CEO of MobileMonkey, Founder of Wordstream, Top Columnist @INC
As your coach, I'm here to answer any questions you might have!
Tell me more about what you are looking for by getting in touch.