Which Type Of Coaching Is Right For You?
Learn more about these coaching packages below.
Individuals reach out at all different stages of their speaking journey and many individuals have unique scenarios: sometimes it's a presentation they have to give next month, and other times it's a very specific obstacle they need assistance with. At BostonSpeaks, training sessions are customized to your situation and needs. Your speaking goals are important.
How We Can Help You:
✔ Eliminate public speaking anxiety for good (in meetings, large group settings, Zoom meetings, your particular speaking situation).
✔ Go from technical to engaging
✔ Get others to believe in and yearn for what you are talking about
✔ How to become clear, concise, and to the point
✔ Delivery, body language, and presence
✔ Filler words, speaking too fast, stumbling, rambling, certain speaking ticks you have
✔ Communicate more effectively with colleagues (how to adapt to their communication style)
✔ Get ready for your specific speaking event (presentation at work, conference or keynote talk, wedding, other speaking event)
How We Can Not Help You:
(If you would like help with these areas, reach out and I can refer you to someone else)
✖ Accent reduction / English accent
✖ How to get paid and booked to speak
✖ To write your speech (We will coach you to get the best ideas/content out and help you with structure but we are not speechwriters)
✖ To create and design your presentation slides (We will coach you and give you guidance on how to create the best slides but we will not create the slides for you)
Your Next Steps:
- Step 1: Discover which option might be best for you.
- Step 2: Get in touch so we can learn more about your situation and needs.
- Step 3: We'll hop on a video call to see if this is a good fit from both sides and we'll be able to answer any questions you might have.
Beat Public Speaking Anxiety Program - The Confident Speaker Method
My goals for you when you finish this program:Learn More
The proven coaching program and framework that helps professionals beat public speaking anxiety.
- You know your public speaking situations are holding you back professionally and personally.
- You have been avoiding speaking situations
- Your nerves are taking over and making decisions for you
- Your heart races, your voice trembles, your body physically shakes and you want to be able to manage all of that
- You used to be confident before in your speaking situations but something happened and now you get in your head
- You've had other speaking coaches or taken other speaking classes in the past but it didn't really solve the problem
- You've done nothing at all and now it's time to take action
Be the best speaker you can be.
- Beat public speaking anxiety
- Become persuasive and influential
- Face personal speaking challenges or feedback received (filler words, certain speaking ticks, speaking too fast, etc)
Public speaking can sometimes be a mystery - the fear of public speaking, the art of compelling your audience, the ability to create a dynamic opening and so much more.
With so many elements to consider, this is where a speaking coach comes in - it's our job to help you improve your speaking abilities and become a more effective speaker.
On this side, we work with people every single day to help them level up their speaking. That means we see the same speaking challenges, struggles, and frustrations and have figured out the best way to solve them.
The question is...how much time and energy will you waste by not working with a speaking coach or enrolling in a program?
- Would you be able to know what steps you need to take first?
- Would you know what you need to work on?
- Would you be able to see the mistakes you're making?
Investing in a speaking coach or a speaking program can be a game-changer for you.
With the right guidance and support, you can develop the confidence, skills, and techniques necessary to become the best speaker you can be to reach your goals.
If you are serious and ready to get started, grab a free 30 min Discovery Call with me.
Your Head Public Speaking Coach,
"BostonSpeaks is the real deal. They helped me change my speaking and forced me to get outside my comfort zone on more than one occasion. I would highly recommend BostonSpeaks!"
Jackie Riso · Senior Project Manager, Boston Children's Hospital
"Go to BostonSpeaks! Truly valuable insights! They helped me make my presentations way more engaging.”
Larry Kim · CEO of MobileMonkey, Founder of Wordstream, Top Columnist @INC
Tell us more about what you are looking for by getting in touch.