Introducing the BostonSpeaks Public Speaking Class
Great speakers are trained, not born. Ready to polish your speaking and discover powerful public speaking secrets to take your speaking to the next level?
CHECK OUT THE SPEAKING EXPERIENCE VIDEO BELOW:
READ THIS: You'll work on the 3 core areas that matter most to your speaking success.
1) Mindset (Your speaking confidence): You'll discover how to speak with greater confidence and work on your mindset to manage self-doubts and nerves. This is where you'll learn how to speak to your internal audience. Your inner game runs your outer game.
2) Manner (Your delivery and presence): You'll discover how to create a strong presence and practice your delivery in front of others. This is where we'll touch upon topics such as body language, what to do with hands, voice, pauses, filler words, speaking too fast, trembling voice, finding one's speaking ticks
3) Matter (Your captivating content): This is where we'll touch upon topics on how to get across what to say in a clear, concise, and compelling way. You'll learn how to make your content more engaging and convincing to the audience.
“BostonSpeaks is a GEM!”
"BostonSpeaks is a GEM! I’ve struggled with succinctly connecting with my audiences during presentations. Their genuine approach to professional speaker coaching has made a great impact on my professional career! Now using these new tools, I've received feedback from peers and managers that my presentations are much more engaging and impactful. Thank you Kit for your help, well worth the time."
-Brad Matheny, Dell, Marketing Program Manager
Who This Training Is For:
Give engaging presentations, get comfortable speaking up, and command attention in meetings.
Senior executives and thought leaders
Learn how to powerfully express your ideas to inspire and motivate stakeholders.
Build trust and influence with your audience and get them to buy-in to your ideas/product/service.
Public Speaking Training Details
Fine-tune your public speaking and become your best speaking self. In this 4-hour public speaking and presentation skills class, you’ll get a chance to polish your speaking skills, explore new powerful presentation techniques, and venture out of your comfort zone toward public speaking success.
Experience & Vibe of Class
You'll learn speaking theory, practice in front of the group, and then we'll discuss what you've learned. The training is engaging, experiential, and empowering
Upcoming Class Dates
You’ll be able to select the date during checkout
(Class size - 8 total)
Location - 50 Milk Street, Downtown Boston
- Saturday, September 23rd, 1pm – 5pm (6 spots left)
- Thursday, September 28th, 8am – 12pm
- Saturday, October 21st, 1pm – 5pm
- Thursday, October 26th, 8am – 12pm
- Saturday, November 18th, 1pm – 5pm
- Thursday, November 23rd, 8am – 12pm
- Saturday, December 16th, 1pm – 5pm
- Thursday, December 21st, 8am – 12pm
- Saturday, January 20th, 1pm – 5pm
- Thursday, January 25th, 8am – 12pm
What You'll Learn
Mindset - How to speak with greater confidence
Manner - How to build your presence and delivery
Matter - How to speak in a clear, captivating and convincing way
- Greater confidence when presenting
- Feel more comfortable, empathetic, and dynamic when you present
- Greater command of your body language and vocal variety
- Connect with others by speaking and expressing yourself authentically
- A deeper awareness of your strengths and areas of improvement in public speaking
- Leave with strategies and techniques to be able to express your ideas clearly and coherently
Meet Your Instructor: Kit Pang
Whether you want help with virtual presentations, board reporting, sales pitches, or anything in between... I'm here to help you earn your mic-drop moment.
As the founder of BostonSpeaks and a Harvard Business School public speaking coach, I help individuals become exceptional speakers who deliver compelling presentations and speeches. My clients come from diverse industries, including:
✔ Fortune 500 CEOs and TEDx Speakers,
✔ NFL Players and Three-Star Michelin Chefs,
✔ Rising leaders and executives from companies like Dell, Delta, RE/MAX, and more.
My coaching and teaching style is fun, engaging, and insightful. Professionally, I'm always looking to develop as a speaker and leader. In my personal life, it looks more like 25% Crossfit, 25% happy wife happy life, and 50% trying to help my three cats get along.
"BostonSpeaksis the best in the game for this!"
"Their hands-on approach will make you a more enthusiastic, relatable, and clear virtual communicator plus you will learn how to use different platforms and tools. BostonSpeaks is the best in the game for this!"
Romina Wilmot · Community Development Manager, Vitra Health
“Lots of fun, and very well worth the time!”
"The public speaking class from BostonSpeaks was a great opportunity to look at speaking from multiple perspectives. It was lots of fun, and very well worth the time! If you want to improve your speaking skills then look no further. I recommend BostonSpeaks for anyone who wants to work on confidently speaking in any setting."
Dudney Sylla · Program Director at MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership
What will the experience be like?
What do I need to bring?
Can this workshop be offered to our team on-site or just for our group?
I have more questions, what should I do?
"BostonSpeaks is literally changing my life. They empower people to establish their voice, take action, put themselves out there, and make a difference for others and for themselves. BostonSpeaks offers events that are full of great information. I learn a lot at every single one I attend. BostonSpeaks is a difference-maker. Thank you so much for everything you guys are doing!"
"Attending a BostonSpeaks workshop was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Kit is a remarkable person and an excellent communicator, coach, and friend. BostonSpeaks has a great program and curriculum for people of all backgrounds and goals...executives, entry-level, parents, speakers, personal, professional. Also an incredible community and positive vibes!!"
"Working with and learning from BostonSpeaks is definitely worth your time! What I learned in the speaking class was priceless and applicable while in a very comfortable atmosphere. I left with clear next steps and can see a very profitable coaching career in my very near future! Another domino knocked down!!!"
"I have taken a public speaking course with BostonSpeaks. BostonSpeaks offers value for your money, if you're looking to gain confidence, and acquire public speaking skills, I would highly suggest investing in their programs. Go sign up today and you will not regret it. I know I didn't. You'll gain so much from their courses."